Monday, January 3, 2011

Wow.

What a terrible way to start off the new year. I managed to get the flu on New Year's Eve, which resulted in me just being miserable and puking all day. I managed to stay up to watch the ball drop at midnight, but it wasn't a joyous occasion for me. I missed an amazing concert with my sisters and I couldn't eat all day. *sigh* New Year's Day, I felt like someone had seriously beaten me up. Managed to choke down some applesauce and mac & cheese. And then yesterday, I still felt crappy, but not as much as the day before. I found that I couldn't stand up for long periods of time without feeling dizzy and nauseous. The dogs made sure I didn't overtax myself, constantly keeping watch as I walked around, did some laundry, etc. They are the best nurses. And here we are today. I don't feel all that sick. I need to eat something before my stomach eats itself.

The bad part about being sick like that is that you can't knit. I mean, I turned a heel yesterday, but I had to stop when looking at my needles made me feel sick. Which was every time I picked them up after that. AWESOME.

Well, hope you had a better new year than me! Off to feed my starving stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment